Introduction and remarks

Jes and Harley jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 15:00:54 EDT 2003

Hello everyone. My name is Jeffrey Smith (Jes spelled J E S) for short, and I joined the speakup list last night because I am
extremely interested in Linux. I have used windows, don't ask about system problems, and am in the process of reading the manual
of the distribution I am going to use and I can already see Linux being the better option for me, and yes, I will be using
speakup. I have a double talk lt, a 20 gig drive, and 128mb of ram. I hope to eventually be of valuable help on this list and for
now, hope to learn all I can. Thank you.
Jes