translating in to braille

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Wed Aug 27 09:34:57 EDT 2003

Hi all,

<smiling>  Hey, if I keep praying, I know we'll get world peace.
Maybe if I ask about the back translator, that will come too.  It
would be nice to be able to use one program for everything, is all.  I
get books from Web-Braille, and because I don't have a note-taker yet,
I have to back translate 'em in order to read them.  It would just
make life simpler is all.

Hey, if you want a writer for your manual, I can put words together.
So, ...

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons