text to html

Pawel Loba pl at adaptech.net
Wed Aug 27 02:10:49 EDT 2003

Hi: There is no need to be cynical here.
Janina does not need my support to defense her points but she is widely
known activist for her involvement into the accessibility/advocacy issues
not only in our community, and the respectful advocate of needs of any disable
group. As she said, she doesn't have a time to reply yet but she would and
you will get 'your proof/evidence' but in the min time, don't try to be funny
because you are not.

*RESPECTFULLY*
Paul.