text to html

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Aug 26 11:09:40 EDT 2003

OK, Luke. I can and will do as you ask. As I'm oin a daylong meeting
today, and have half a day of teleconferences tomorrow, I will need some
time.

It seems that my response will be a short dissertation on the
accessibility issues that attend on the <pre> element. I was responding
to that in your email, and also in Sina's. I believe the general
statement came from the general question about, and desire for a text to
html converter. I think I already responded to that in an email last
night.

So, coming soon, an email about <pre>.