text to html

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Aug 25 19:35:37 EDT 2003

Alex,

This just isn't right.

Do you realize what kind of accessibility barriers you're throwing up
for people with this kind of approach? It rather raises the serious
question of whether you mean to walk the walk, or just talk the talk.

Yes, Word puts crap into html under the Save As option. But why is that
your only other option?

If you have to use Word, there's software that will do better.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development