text to html

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Mon Aug 25 18:34:58 EDT 2003

I would certainly like a text2html converter.  In one particular case of
many...

Every couple months, I get an entire store catalog in text form, which I
am supposed to place on the web site of said store.  As it stands, I
mostly just incapsulate the entire thing in pre elements.  If I were to
mark it up by hand, it would take quite some time.  All it really needs,
are paragraphs and line breaks.  Stylesheets can handle much of the rest.

One of these days, I'll get sick enough of it to write an app for the
purpose.

Luke