text to html

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 25 18:34:38 EDT 2003

Well what you can do is use Microsoft word, and then clean up the html
with macromedia dreamweaver. Also you could make them kinda dirty html
files but try this.

Insert this in the top of your text file.

<head>
<title>whatever title you want</title>
</head>
<pre>

And now enter this in the bottom of your text file

</pre>

Hope this helps,
Sina