braille note as a synthesizer?

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Aug 24 16:32:17 EDT 2003

Hi.

The braillenote is not supported as a synth at this time.

As for the lists, Pulse Data runs a users list.
To subscribe, I believe you send a blank message with no subject to
join-braillenote at lyris.pulsedata.co.nz
. Also, check out their web site
http://www.braillenote.com
.

Also, I started a list a while back devoted to the braillenote and
gnu/linux. Topics include anything from using gnu/linux packages such
as braille tty with the braillenote, to getting a gnu/linux
distribution running on it, or trying to make gnu/linux screen readers
work with it.

The list is extremely low traffic, mostly because we don't have much
to chat about.

To subscribe, send a blank message with no subject to
notelinux-subscribe at romuald.net.eu.org
. Hth.

Greg