Where would you like to go today?

Diana Dawne dianasaur at octothorp.org
Sun Aug 24 15:38:14 EDT 2003

I was wondering if there is any reason for concern.  You cannot listen
to a computer show without hearing all the trouble the worms and viruses
are causing.  I am under the impression that we Linux users are safe,
but I heard an interview with Keven Micknick maybe I didn't spell that
right but you all know who I mean.  He said that oinux users are at
risk, but he didn't say what they can do about it, only windows folks.
Is he not as aware about Linux has he might like all to believe, or do
we have a problem.

Diana