current information

Thomas Stivers stivers_t at tomass.dyndns.org
Sun Aug 24 13:10:56 EDT 2003

On 08/24/03 11:43 AM -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
> Where does one find the current information and documentation on speakup. everything I see on the website looks OLD and outdated.
> Not meaning to be critical; I know there have been a lot of changes with speakup, and if one has to choose, I'd rather see changes in the program. But I think i must be looking in the wrong place.

I have been working on a speakup howto which *hopefully* will be ready
for release with speakup 2.0, but it remains incomplete. From what I can tell the most current documentation is in the change log in the speakup tree, I.E. /usr/src/linux/drivers/char/speakup/ChangeLog. The other Changes file is the cronicle of early speakup development.
--
Unix is a user friendly operating system. It just picks its friends more
carefully than others.