Where would you like to go today?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Aug 24 11:15:54 EDT 2003

I think you're right on most accounts.  One deal here though, and it
reguards spam more so than a garbage OS.  I did get one message
earlier this week about "Your details" - only one.  However, I get
routinely several messages a week with these damn African money
laundering scams.  Again, nothing to do with a bad OS and all that but
sure has to do with aggressive e-mail filtering.  When you get your
filter going pretty well, then some joker comes along and deliberately
inserts junk into the subject line so the subject line based filters
break down. <sigh>