help with a name server

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sun Aug 24 04:33:01 EDT 2003

Since Bill is hosting your domain, there is a pretty good chance that he is
already your primary name server. If you need a secondary, I'd be happy to
provide that for you. Contact me off list if your interested and we can make
the necessary arangements. My email is jbahm at pcdesk.net. We would need to
arange for me to receive a copy of the dns info via zone transfer and stuff
like that.
--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net