Problem with installing speak up for redhat 9

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Aug 20 23:23:09 EDT 2003

Hello, I have downloaded and burned onto CD the speak up package for
redhat 9. I have checked the cd's to make sure they downloaded and
burned correctly using the md5 provided on the site. I also have made
sure the first CD works by putting it in my p4 1.8ghz computer and
booting from it; however, when I place this same CD in the computer I
wish to install it on. That computer has the specs of 300 mhz with 128mb
ram. I get the following error

isolinux: disk error 01, AX=4280, drive AC
boot failed: press a key to retry

I don't know what could possibly be the problem, and I would appreciate
any advise.

Thanks,
Sina