PXE at the DC LUG

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Tue Aug 19 18:00:48 EDT 2003

I kind of hoped you were.  I'm always willing to consider something like
that, for a really good cause, but I was thinking there are other ways to
learn, than spending one to four hundred dollars of badly needed corporate
money on U.S. Air's unfriendly skys.:)

I wrote to the meeting coordinator, and the web master.  I couldn't find
any phone numbers, although I might if I check the whois record for the
domain, which I didn't think of until now.

Luke