How to install nano

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Aug 19 16:29:58 EDT 2003

It looks like windows mucked up things again.  I'm not sure what kind
of file system you are using for your zipspeak environment but it
sounds like that filesystem doesn't support the file name or at least
windows can't get the file name translated properly to the new or
linux file system.  If I were to put a file on a windows directory
using FAT32, I can mount that partition from linux with mount type
vfat and I have no troubles reading or copying such a file with no
naming problems.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html