Broken URLs re Listen-Up

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Aug 19 13:00:19 EDT 2003

The URL provided in the Listen-Up README for downloading DAISY books
using a browser with the FTP protocol is incorrect. Thanks to Lynn Leith
from CNIB for catching this for us. I guess most Speakup folks just use
a ftp client (like ncftp) instead of a browser--but our information
should still be accurate.

I have also checked and found that the pointer to the FTP download tree
on the Speakup web page is incorrect. I suppose this may be the root of
the problem? Namely the pointer to the tree in the page:

   Linkname: Speakup Projects Download page

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development