more on Zinf problem

igueths at comcast.net igueths at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 23:36:23 EDT 2003

Hi Adam. As I see it you have it almost right. Did you remember to select
an interface with the -ui option? If you want a freeamp-like interface use
the command line: zinf -ui zinfcmd %s in your mailcap. Alternatively, you
can put an alias in your .bashrc that defines zinf as refering to zinf -ui
zinfcmd. Hope this helps.