Burning read writables

Jacob Schmude jschmude at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 18 19:49:13 EDT 2003

Hi
Actually, this is writer-specific. Many writers can't burn cdrw as fast as cdr disks. I think, but am not positive, that this has something to do with the way in which
the disks are made. The method for writing to an RW is different than the one used to write to a regular recordable. I've got a 52x writer here, but it can only
burn an RW at 24x. There's nothing you can do about this, it's just the way cd burners work.
HTH