[slightly OT] blind/sight impaired chat community

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Sat Aug 16 16:37:59 EDT 2003

Yes, Everyone is welcome to use the irc network I and some friends are creating if you wish to use a small network to test or just chat.

The host is irc.hakt.tk , feel free to register channels and such at will.

There's been a usable text-based chat for ages now...it's called
Internet Relay Chat (IRC), and what it sends to your screen is very
configurable. I personally find epic much less verbose--and thus more
usable--than bitchx, but IRC has one advantage...it's used by all
kinds of people, not just blind people.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3    | But I will lay my burden
Email: davros at ycardz.com   | in the cradle of your grace,