Egoplay is back

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Aug 14 07:25:38 EDT 2003

For those of you wondering where egoplay went it is finally back at
http://bumpy.braille.uwo.ca:9000/egoplay.ogg.

I have had a rash of hard disk crashes on a number of machines over
the last month or so and lost a lot of data which is taking some time
to gather back together.

For those of you not aware of egoplay but want your curiosity sated it
is my internet music stream from mostly my personal cd collection.  It
is quite eclectic ranging from classical to heavy metal and covering a
lot of other genres inbetween.  There are three streams egoplay.ogg,
egoplay64.ogg and egoplay24.ogg.  There are currently over 9200 pieces
in the play list.

These are all ogg/vorbis streams so you will need a fairly recent
version of winamp or the like on windows machines to listen to them.
For you non-windows users you probably already know you need zinf,
freeamp or vorbis-tools to listen.  For those of you not at all
interested please excuse us for the inconvenience we'll just go commit
suicide if that's all right with you?

  Kirk