Appollo2 stability.

Guy Abandon. text.tools at virgin.net
Wed Aug 13 17:10:47 EDT 2003

I'm using one of the Apollo II range of devices with speakup as
supplied on the SW9 distro CD set.  I'm pretty pleased with it in
fact.  Odd irregularities of pause at inappropriate places, I put down
to the Linux being pre-emptive M-T and therefore, would interrupt the
speech output like it would anything else and would be indiscriminate
about when.  A slight and off-putting irritation, but I get around
with these better than I have with my Windows screen reader in some
functions.

GA!