shared object: libaflib

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Wed Aug 13 15:57:47 EDT 2003

Hi Kirk.
I installed osalp-0.7.3  before I installed listen-up. I performed all the steps and got no errors. It was your usual ./configure, make, make install. Not sure what I could have done to that. A search of my system with 'find" reveals that I do indeed have the file in question. so it appears to me that I either have to change my path or the path in which listen-up looks; I installed both listen-up and osalp from /usr/local/src so maybe /usr/local/lib isn't being searched for some reason?

Cheryl

Cheryl