can't compile listen-up

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Aug 13 08:25:11 EDT 2003

I wonder if a change in compiler flags would be in order to get this
to compile? I'm not really up on many of the vast number of compiler
options available.  If this is a potential problem with machine or
distro differences, I wonder if I should look into autoconf.  Ifind
autoconf and automake to be fascenating but have never actually used
them.  I hear it is tough to get set up initially for an app project.
Seems odd though that it will compile on some machines and not others
and I assume we're all using reasonably current versions of the
compiler and libraries.  Slackware 9.0 came out just this past March
so should be quite current on gcc and glibc I would think.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html