daisy reader for gnu/linux, listen-up!

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Tue Aug 12 23:02:03 EDT 2003

On DECTalks (ha ha, he said gloating), you don't get any absurd "list en
up"--you get "listen up".

The dash just doesn't seem right, and really doesn't, if it's in there for
that reason.  There's a defacto standard on speakup, which specifies no
dashes.  I say we keep it!

Down with the dash!
Down with the dash!
:)