daisy reader for gnu/linux, listen-up!

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Tue Aug 12 20:38:38 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Well, Janina, only problem with  "listenup" is that instead of hearing
"lissenup", I hear "list-ten-up".  Now iffin you're a language lover
like me, and you know that list, is an old form of listen, that's
fine.  But speech synthes will say it wrong every time unless we spell
it "lissenup".  It might be sorta cute to spell it that way.  It's up
to you folks.  But "lis ten up" doesn't have the same impact.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854