OT Talking dos boot disk

Guy Abandon. text.tools at virgin.net
Mon Aug 11 16:28:25 EDT 2003

>Except that perhaps Speakup 2.0 may in a >round about sort of way
through
>DOSEMU.

So I have to ask - do Linux screen readers get through to read the DOS
screen?
or
Can one run their old DOS screen reader?
and
Does this include old DOS version of screen reader that support
otherwise unsupportable hardware like the Dolphin Europa card?

My DOS box died and I'm having a right job finding one of a low enough
spec to run DOS half properly and run the applications I still have
and need to use.

what happens to DOS apps that do any kind of extended memory
management?

I still use Ashton-Tate's Framework product.

GA!