OT Talking dos boot disk

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Mon Aug 11 15:25:56 EDT 2003

Hi all,  Thank you for your considered responses.

I am sorry I didn't provide enough info in the original post.

I have an ardic transport, an accent sa, and a blt that can be pressed into
service for what I need.  I have a toshiba companion boot floppy which I
would like to use to repair my DVD rom drive.  I believe if I have windows
98 on this machine here.

As far as I know, it makes no difference where the diagnostic programs are.
So, in theory, I could have a talking boot flopy for dos, and run the
diagnostic program either off another floppy, or off the hard drive.  I have
rawrite that I can use to create floppies from images if necessary.

Thanks all,

Erik