OT Talking dos boot disk

Glenn Ervin at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sun Aug 10 16:01:31 EDT 2003

What version of windows are you running?
Although I am using, I have both a 3.5 floppy boot disk with Jaws for DOS, and a zip disk which I have Jaws for DOS on as well.
I have my zip disk to be the second boot disk in my boot sequence.
Although I use mE, a windows 98 boot disk works fine.
I have the windows 98 Second Edition boot disk which I can e-mail to you if you want it.
Or if you are running 98, you can make your own quite easily.
Then if you use Jaws for DOS, just copy your jaws directory to a temp directory, and delete the unnecessary files, and you will have enough room on the floppy to copy the Jaws over.
You will only need to edit the jaws.bat file to reflect the A drive, and also the autoexec.bat file on the floppy to include the path for the jaws on the floppy disk.
If you want, I will send the file list of what I have on my floppy, so you know what you can delete out.