Disk Image

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Aug 8 10:55:05 EDT 2003

AlexaSnow irfiles are DOS and Windows executables that you can use to
create an installation boot floppy for installing the Speakup Modified
Red Hat distribution. The rawrite executables are not particular to any
synthesizer. It is important to follow the very specific instructions
for using rawrite particularly if you're using DOS when creating the
boot floppies for your installation of Linux.
Also, please look for hyperlinks both to the Windows rawrite, and to the
DOS rawrite in our HOWTO document. They will take you directly to the
downloadable executable.

And, yes, Alex is correct that these are available via ftp on the
Speakup site as well.

es:

--

				Janina Sajka, Director