file viewing with bookmarks saving?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Aug 8 02:28:53 EDT 2003

Hey that's an interesting one too.  I don't think I've ever seen that
option.  One thing about the bookmarks feature is you can have
multiple bookmarks for any given file and you wouldn't then need to
have the place saved when editing every file; there might be some
files you'd rather come back in at the top.  Thus the bookmarks thing
is probably more flexible but certainly the save option, below, is
another good option.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html