cvs speakup and curser tracking

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Sun Aug 3 01:18:20 EDT 2003

Hi,

As to your second problem, I have a feeling (though no confirmation, of course) that the highlight tracking not working as it did before has something to do with making cursor tracking in general work better. Now as to your backspace issue, the only text editor I know for sure backspace doesn't read on is pico. Works great with nano and emacs though, so I'm not sure what "most" text editors you're using.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3    | But I will lay my burden
Email: davros at ycardz.com   | in the cradle of your grace,