cdrecord unknown length on track errors

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Sat Aug 2 21:50:45 EDT 2003

Hi all.  For the first time, I have a directory of wavs ready for burning.
I've filtered out all those that give the inappropriate audio errors, and
I think I've trimmed the directory size down to a reasonable cd length.  I
give the pad option where asked for, but it keeps keeling over with can't
send cue sheet track so and so has unknown length.  I figure I'd trim each
one out that gives the error.  Actually, they have regular filenames not
track1 track2 etc, so in each case where it is saying track 22 is unknown
length, then track 21 track 20 and down as I delete them out, do you
figure I need to name them specifically some number, and not try and burn
ones with actual file title names, or should that make a difference?
Thanks as always.