Install Questions

TJ McElroy raider.59 at insightbb.com
Sat Aug 2 10:14:14 EDT 2003

Hi,

I will be using a 400 p2, 128 meg, two hard drives, with Dec Talk Express.

Hard drive one, has JFW 4, Vocal-eyes, and Win98.

I have cleaned off hard drive two.  It is a 4 gig.

I plan to partition hd2 into 4 partitions

1 for home, 2 swap, 3 user, 4 backup.

I have many questions.

Is there a text file, that I can read that will answer the following ?

1. At what point will Speak up start talking ?

2. What is the order, of the disks that I will be using,

I.e.: witch is the one that will speak first.

3. Will fdisk speak in Linux.

I have wanted to learn Linux for a long time, and think that it is great that you have taken the time to make this available.

Thanks