[mpalmer at hezmatt.org: Re: [SLUG] Statement of Attainment in Linux]

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 1 10:23:34 EDT 2003

for those of us fortunate enough to live in australia,
I consider this kind of thinking to be along the right lines.
please excuse the posting of responses to the original post as
I've lost the original,
and another thing, if I can get in now and ensure that there are
some concessions for blind people, it'll be even better.
----- Forwarded
message from Matthew Palmer <mpalmer at hezmatt.org> -----