Speak Freely to be discontinued

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at prince.homelinux.org
Fri Aug 1 08:38:23 EDT 2003

erik burggraaf staggered into view and mumbled:
> Ventriloe is another one that flies under both major os'.

Where can I find a Ventriloe client for Linux?  My friend said he looked all over for one and couldn't find one.  It's
pretty much they only application that is holding him back from using Linux exclusively.

Lorenzo Prince
happy Shrike user ;)
--
Now I know someone out there is going to claim, "Well then, UNIX is intuitive,
because you only need to learn 5000 commands, and then everything else follows