Which distribution?

Steven M. Sawczyn ssawczyn at email.com
Tue Apr 29 22:17:51 EDT 2003

I'd like to thank you and everyone who has replied to my post.  One
aspect of Debian which appealed to me was its ability to auto-download
packages as needed.  Is this a feature specific to Debian, or can
Slackware and/or redhat do the same thing?  Would it be just as easy to
search for packages when I actually need them?  Can anyone compare the
installation of Debian to that of Slackware?

Again, thanks for all help,

Steve