Anybody heard of Fretts?

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Tue Apr 29 20:12:21 EDT 2003

Thanks.  Is there an emacspeak server for Festival? I only know of one for
Flite.

Lorenzo

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)
	-- Linus Torvalds, about his failing hard drive on linux.cs.helsinki.fi

Jacob Schmude staggered into view and mumbled: