Anybody heard of Fretts?

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Tue Apr 29 11:35:08 EDT 2003

I just downloaded the Mbrola voices.  Is there a way to possibly link
Flite to these voices?  Or is there a working Emacspeak server for
Festival?  Also, if anyone has used the Mbrola voices, can you give me
some pointers on what I need to do to get them working with Festival?

Thanks
Lorenzo

There are two types of Linux developers - those who can spell, and
those who can't.  There is a constant pitched battle between the two.
	-- From one of the post-1.1.54 kernel update messages posted to c.o.l.a

Jacob Schmude staggered into view and mumbled: