the future of Linux (was Re: mlb.com)

David Poehlman poehlman1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 10:31:01 EDT 2003

Charlie, you can type cmd into the run box and you have a dos interface.
There is a lot you can do there.  some things you cannot do that we used to
be able to do and some things you can do that we couldn't.  you can also go
to accessories in programs off the start menu and click the command prompt.
you can also start windows in a command environment even through xp if you
like.  I'm not saying it is the one we know and love but it is there.