mlb.com

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 27 08:45:23 EDT 2003

I wouldn't doubt it. Mac OS X 10.2 rocks. It is extremely stable, and if it
was fully accessible it would be my os alternative.
Mac OS X for the record has a BSD kernel at the core, and Mac OS X is built
over a Unix kernel and framework. want to make a guess why it blows Windows
away in stability an speed?