Ot:win2k install issues

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Apr 27 08:26:44 EDT 2003

Hello All,
I'm trying to make my win98 system dual-boot 2k.  I started the
installation from the disk set, choose to do a full install, selected and
formatted the correct partition, and after format completed I got a screen
saying examining drivee c:.  when this completed I got a screen telling me
to reboot.  so I hit enter to reboot and removed the disk from the drive.
however when it rebooted it just started booting win98.  how can i get
back into the 2k install to complete the process?

thanks for any help and sorry for this off-topic post.

--
A message from the system administrator: "I've upped my priority, now up yours!"