mlb.com

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 26 23:20:56 EDT 2003

Actually, I think Windows Long Horn is going to be the os that kills
Microsoft. They are packing so much spy ware into it that if the average
user saw the invasion of privacy they would be shocked.
They also have a nice little feature in Long Horn where Microsoft if they
even think you remotely are illegally using their software they can remotely
shut your system down..