Googling for PAC Mate

William Loughborough love26 at gorge.net
Sat Apr 26 09:59:14 EDT 2003

At 06:45 AM 4/26/2003 -0700, William Loughborough wrote:
>build it and they will come

Oh, by the way, the tempting notion that it's easier to start with an
already available unit that doesn't fill the bill (like PAC Mate) and
*SIMPLY* switch software is in my opinion a snare and a delusion.
Retrofitting's a bitch. Anyway, I will try to start from scratch rather
than getting an existent device. Of course the first thing is to get a
grant, but I'm already in that world and have a "track record" of getting
stuff done. So: wish me well!

--
Love.

It's Bad Luck to be Superstitious!