Linux notetaker

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Apr 25 17:09:08 EDT 2003

well...it basically gives microsoft and the government total control of
your comp...something they definitely arent ready to do...do a search for
palladium (microsoft's software inplememtation of tcpa) on newsforge.com
or google and take a look at some of those articles.  they're quite
interesting.

--
A message from the system administrator: "I've upped my priority, now up yours!"