CVS

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Thu Apr 24 23:07:40 EDT 2003

I'd like to congradulate Kirk and all who has gotten Speakup this far along.
I hope to attempt to get Speakup on a box soon. Got to order a new mother
board and I'll have my Linux box back. Other than the firewall box which is
a Linux box, I'm forced to use my wife's machine. ONly to get X figured out
and maybe I can get her off the evil os. Wonder if I can find an emulator to
play kids games written for windows or I wonder if there are lots of
children's games for Linux.