CVS

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Thu Apr 24 20:26:49 EDT 2003

You can still use ipchains with the 2.4 series kernels if you wish,
but it is a pretty good idea to look in to learning iptables because
there's a lot more control you can have as far as the firewall goes.
Only issue I still have with the 2.4 series kernels is the forwarding
of h323 packets for usingNetmeeting.

Yes the cvs version of Speakup will work with 2.4.20.
Can't say for sure about 2.4.19 though.

Tommy