CVS

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 18:21:43 EDT 2003

Hello
Can I use CVS Speakup with a 2.2.19 kernel?
or even a 2.2.20 kernel? I am running Linux on a Pentium 133 24 MB ram and
2.4 seems to take up a large amount of ram, not to mention that I have a
handy Port Forward pscript for ipmasqadm autofw and 2.4.x doesn't support
ipchains and I never got speak freely working using 2.4.x.. Maybe someone
can help me out with the speak freely thing.
I have a eth0 device with my static ip address and eth0:1 with my lan
address, I can't get speak freely port forwarding from my gateway to my xp
machine located at 10.0.0.2/24.
sincerely,
Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage
E-mail: pturnage at tampabay.rr.com
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
Home Page:
http://www.access-connect.com
Connecting the world to access technology information.
For all mainstream and adaptive hardware and software.