Ooooooooh....CVS Speakup......

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Thu Apr 24 17:21:57 EDT 2003

Well, my laptop is my experiment box, and I grabbed cvs speakup on Monday,
and it hasn't blown up yet.  You might want to try it out and put it
through its paces.  Looks really gook.  And the future looks even better!

Lorenzo

>Ever heard of .cshrc?
That's a city in Bosnia.  Right?
	-- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of commands

Gregory Nowak staggered into view and mumbled: