Linux note taker

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Thu Apr 24 15:45:47 EDT 2003

I would be interested in such a unit for testing purposes. We would have to
check what was included in its stalk kernel, and then work from there.
Basically what is needed is a stripped mini kernel that won't completely fill
the 80 mb compact flash. You can't count on the fact that the user will have
the 40 gb hdd that is currently available to work with that unit.