Linux note taker

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed Apr 23 22:22:35 EDT 2003

Wow.  That's MUCH better than 1395,  but where did they get such a good price
for one.  The price I was quoting was straight from Freedom Scientific, who
makes the bns, and they say they don't give discounts.  Still, though, $600 is
a lot to pay for a $50 note taker with a voice on it that doesn't sound as good
as any FREE Festival voice, even the really bad ones that are made to run on
really small machines that have almost no memory.

Lorenzo

Dijkstra probably hates me.
	-- Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c

Gregory Nowak staggered into view and mumbled: